Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To U & Me

10.3.1985
I was born
11.3.1985
Follow by you
We decide to meet each other after 24 years
We become best friend
This promise will carry till the end
Thanks for celebrating Birthday for me
Thank for sharing my happiness and sadness
I know when i am sad you all are there for me
This is enough for me to remember forever
Daddy, mazai and you~Ah nyok
Appreciate the friendship that we had
Stay happy Forever

The Birthday Cake They buy for Me

Of Cause I want share With U lo nyok nyok

Make a wish~Wish that my White Charming Prince Fast fast appear


Thank for the celabration friends


Kevin Nyok Me & Subin
The 2 guys go listen Concert again

See both of us get Birthday present from my daddy

Thanks wo daddy
Very surprise to receive your present

And Of cause thank my little Queen
Thank for the cake
Thank for the Birthday card and present

No comments: