Wednesday, January 14, 2009

CNY Virus~~~Hunting FoR Cloths



Chinese New year is coming
Not even 2 weeks from now
Did u prepare for this special occasion?
I am exited to celebrate this CNY with my family and friends
This year will be the last year i can enjoy CNY
Because when in working liFe
I am sure it won be so many holidays
Especially In AUDIT line
Looking forward for this wonderful CNY
Previously before CNY
I'll shop in KL and shop for shirt but not for myself
This year will be the same but different purpose and for different people
Unfortunately i felt sorry for my bro
So sorry cant find suitable and nice Shirt for U
But luckily in the end get ONE
Hope u like it
Cant denied this year i spend alot on cloth and hair
Perhaps it may be somebody 1 month salary
Hahaha
But is worth because it turn me to look different
Wish to have a different me in 2009
Either appearance or inner personality

No comments: