Saturday, January 3, 2009

~For U~My Friends

Before i go for my Holiday in Bangi
wanted to leave some message for my friends
This two month we hang out alot
Spend alot and really have alot of fun too
This may be the wonderful moment in Life
Is hard to find good friends
Is even harder to find good friends who are always side for U
Willing to share with U
Hope we are Best friends forever
I know now is peak period
U all will be very busy with work
Dun feel tension and dun give up
Because in Life there must be some challenge
that will change u to a better person
When i am not around
U all Must take care
When i back will plan activities for U alL again ya
to release the stress of work k
Meanwhile dun miss me so much ya...
But i going to Miss u all very very much!!!

1 comment:

Kev!N said...

aiyo
we less 1 ppl to suan &kacau d
Hehe