Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sleepless

Sleepless again
So write something for my blog
Maybe is meaningless now
But it some how will be a memory for me
When i read back in the future
Yesterday i was worried bout something
And when u need someone and a pair of ears
If u could found one
Congrats because u are lucky
I am super lucky because i have few
I realised my friends know me well
U know when u found someone who understand u
Is kinda happy and the feeling is hard to express
I know sometimes i worried too much
Really thanks for willing to listen,keep advise,and share with me
Really appreciate it vy much
Back to reality again
i still need to face it
Though friends are there to help
But in the end is still depend on me
Let the environment adapt to change
Or Change to adapt the environment?
Make up your mind and go for it without further thinking

No comments: