Sunday, July 26, 2009

Different

Recently i met a primary friend
As in my memory he is a blur guy
The memory stop at standard 3 only
But recently i got to meet him again
And he impress me
Why???
Outlook and his so call success
Y i said so call success?
Because i dun really know him but just hear what he told me
But if it is true then he is kinda rich
He is different from others
When outing all my friend will just enjoy and chit chat
We can talk without tension
But with him
He will talk all his success and share his story
Though i can learn something but
No doubt it is tension for me
Because i scare he will think that i am no ambitious and will look down on me
Sometimes i doubt what he said
But no point find out the final outcome
So he talk i just listen
He said if anyone who want to start an undertaking can find him
Therefore anyone interested can find me

No comments: