Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Convocation~16.8.09

After all it means i am a stage higher
I had enter to another level
First of all
i would like to thank to my parent
Without them i would not be here today
Second I want to thank all my teachers and lecturers
Thanks for teaching me and
always willing to share their knowledge
Then not forget to thank all my course mate
Thank for the tolerance during group work
Lastly,
Thanks to all my gang from Malacca
They drive all they way to UKM just to attend my Convo
They were my great helper on that day
Taking picture.caring things for me, and anything when i need them
Really appreciate and touch for what u all had done
And realised what a real friend means
They will be there whenever u need them
Even u dun need them they are invisible but yet exist
They won get lost even if we are long lost contact
I will treasure this precious Friendship
Once again THANK EVERYONE!!!



Nyok Foong and Kevin
My best friends during my training
Left out one FFK Daddy
Best buddies since secondary
Feel touch to see u all on that day

My family and relative

My camera man of the day


My best companion in University
My great sister
Congrat to u too


Finally we are grad

3 comments:

m@y3 g@L said...

ur camera man really leng chai..hahahaha....sure byk gals suka punye...jia yee bro oso one leng chai...how come all of ur brother so leng chai ar?? hehe

m@y3 g@L said...

oh ya...u r so welcome..

syiatweay said...

Thx thx Maye!!!