Sunday, December 14, 2008

~EnjOy LiFe iS My PrOmiSe~

Everyday is a wonderful day.
13 dec 2008 is Saturday. What so special? Haha….two senior went to hospital stock take. Wa, One of them after stock take even curi curi ask the doctor how to cure his headache wo…But Kevin ho.. I wonder your headache is because of work or something else…haha….tat one must ask urself lo….
P/S: Lock must be open with the correct key else forever it will not be open.

Just After my breakfast on that morning, received call from my daddy. He ask me want go PC fair? Yup actually he told me yesterday d, he said after lunch, but look at the time is just 10.30am wo…..so early take lunch meh daddy? But due to my strong principal~ always wake early to prepare myself before a date~ so I still can meet them within 20 minutes. Haha…

When reach PC fair, we saw a lot of people but not much stall- this my personal opinion. Anyway, I bought a 4 GB pendrive which is in pink. Hehe… I like it very much…

My New Pen Drive


After 3 round walk in PC fair, I am sure that 2 monster hungry le…If there is a shop named after ‘Anything’ then it will be crowded with people dunno what to eat…Hahah…but it is not therefore our final decision is ~ go to Mr. Bin favorite fast food-**C.

After lunch, is still early to go back, how about go for a movie? Twilight.
This a romantic show for me. the whole story is about a love story between a human and vampire. I think I should not invite Kevin for this movie because he wants to reserve it for his tou di…Sori lo…

Plan even interesting after the movie, we went for steamboat dinner at carry on. Haha….at there our tai ka jie joined us even though she is busy on her report. This is the second time been there. Haha…but for subin it is another 1st time…He gave us all his 1st time…Hehee….


Believe it onot This finis by kevin




This cook by Subin

He cook without Oil de...

Yummy Yummy


Emm......


Night is still young…..
To feel the environment of X’mas, we decided to go to portugis village for a walk meanwhile it also can burn the fat of just now input. For your information, there is not much decoration yet. Too bad…But nvm la next week we go again, by that nyok foong is back so Kevin would not say boring anymore….

Dun you feel my weekend is so meaningful? Yup it is for me. thanks to my friends Subin, Kevin and Joanne. Hope u all enjoy too..

3 comments:

Joanne said...

i had a wonderful dinner with u peeps too...thanx for not forgetting me...hehehe

Kev!N said...

yala...my tummy so big after that....thankz every1 for those 'servings' lo...
=D

Joanne said...

u sure boh?? okiela...den u stay at home this weekend...we only bring su su go out ni...