Saturday, December 20, 2008

CeLeBratioN With My FrieNds

Today
hang Out with mY friends again
We watch ~The Day the Earth Stood still~
Subin got something to say
not the movie but is the cinema
Sori is my fault again
but who ask ur leg so long


After the Movie
We walk around in MP and DT
Trying to snap X'mas Decoration
trying to feel the X'mas environment


Walk walk and Walk
Sure subin and kevin hungry de
So Siew Chern reconment we eat Porridge Steamboat
~Da Jia Le~
Wa is my first time see such steamboat lo
But quite nice




See this is the porridge I am talking about




So u all Think our two giant can Full meh with this food?


now is 7pm ++
U see Kevin so good serve us
Know Y?
Cz TNF reaching Malacca soon ma


Act Good wo....
Dun Cook unTil zao ta lo



During the process of cooking



Nah...This is my portion i eat

Not dare eat so much

Scare Subin Not FulL Then conplain again




Portugis Settlement
The place u would go during X'mas
Put high Expectation bUt Dissapointed after go there






First
The decoration are less this year
some houses are closed
Then people standing outside peek peek only
Like wan break in the house to snap photo


Second
My Gang especially the two guys
moody moody de
Dun wan take picture

U see mk me SS alone
Keep on take picture by myself
Sigh.....



Haiz
Never mind la
Later My Little Queen Come back d
Then i can take with her


Before Look at this DeviL

He also waiting for the same person wo

He more geng

Keep on sms ask


~Where R u?~
~What time U back?~
Haha

Abit bu nai fan d

Haha

While Wait her In Tribe
Since the picture taken last month already let Subin lost it
So we decided go there again
While waiting for Nyok Nyok
We take our Family photo first but without her o
Haha

Finally
My Queen reach
Thought can spend time with her
Mana tau she so hardworking bring laptop here to continue work
plus pat toh



Pretend work But is 'Shuo Xin Shi'

Haiz
sad sad sad.....


Never mind la

SS better


3 comments:

chingsiew (Jin) said...

walao.. u so efficient sial~

Kev!N said...

wahlao

wish0311 said...

yer..say wan take with me..but then no pula