Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally.....

Finally...
I had completed the things that i dun like
But yet is very important to me
Ha...ha....
My practical Report
I use about one week
Online while doing
go out and come
But finally also manage to keep my promise
Finish it before SatuRdAy
Complete this report
I need to thank to few people
First
Tai Nyok Foong
Although thiS Few days she so busy
uNtiL sometimes also din sms me
But i forgive her la
cz she very kesian
Second
Is Kevin Teo
Everytime meet him online
Sure will ask
How is YouR Report?
Haiiyo
Make me dun wan do also cannot
Kikiki....
Third
is Subin
He everyday keep on call me do report
Sms and online
Tat's y i promise must finish
Before saturday
If not he will scold me
But really thank him lo
Cause if not him everyday ask me do
i also won do
Thank wo Daddy
Lastly
There is someone
although i dun wan to mention
But cant denied this person help me quite a lot
in completing this report
Thank for your kindness
Thank for every one who i din mention
but help me before
to complete my report
Arigato!!!!!

No comments: