Sunday, May 3, 2009

The day after tomorrow

Today my aim is study hard for my last paper
Aim for the tips and score the marks as much as possible
Tomorrow my aim will be vomiting out all the facts i know
Writing as fast as i can
Because time is always my constraints
But the day after tomorrow
What will happen? What is my aim?
Seems like i haven decide for my future
Still floating in the air without direction
Friends had busy applying job
They have their goal and dreams
But how bout me?
I dun even know what i want?
Today is suffering from memorizing notes
Tomorrow is worried bout exam
But the day after tomorrow is even harder to go through
Because it depend on me totally
And it is the key decision
Once it fail to meet the objective
Then it is hard to make a U-turn
There are no U-turn in life

No comments: