Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An injured FRIENDSHIP

No matter how long it being maintain
How hard it being protect
It still so weak to crush by storm
May be is my timid
Make things turn to be serious
I have no guts to face you anyway
I dun even dare to ask for the reason
I felt heartache
I felt sorry
I wish i could die with reason
Wish to say sorry if i ever did
If i ever hurt you
Please forgive me for my innocent thinking
Please excuse me for my unintentional harm
I did it without realised
I know you will think that i am just pray for .......
But what ever is it
I still hope for your forgiveness
I am sorry if i hurt you my friend
No one willing to make the 1st move
step out to save it
Even myself
Too hard to do so
It need alot of effort
Somehow i am waiting it to heal by its own
Wish it will strong enough to recover soon
Friends forever!!!

No comments: